All boardings MUST be dropped off during regular lobby hours Mon – Sat (see Hours)
MANY options for pick-up, 24-hours per day (fees may apply)!
We are unable to accommodate females in season or people aggressive dogs.
+$5/night additional fee during holiday/peak season stays
$50 deposit required (per pet) to reserve boarding accommodations
- Deposit must be received w/in 48 hours; reservations are NOT confirmed until deposit is received, failure to post deposit will result in cancelled reservation(s) – deposits can be made on-line or via phone with guest services
- Payment due at pick-up (pets picked up in after-hours – credit card on file will be processed to pay invoice)
- Cancellations of at least 72 hours prior to reservation will receive half of deposit ($25) as credit on account to be used towards future services
- Deposits will not be credited or refunded on cancellations given within 72 hours
- Holiday and Peak Season cancellation deposits are non-refundable
Drop-off and pick-up*
- 15-minute window (before and after) appointment times
- Communication REQUIRED for appointment time adjustments or fees apply (information can & should be left on voicemail, email or text)
- Unscheduled/early pick-ups without communication – $15 fee
- Pets will be available at staff’s discretion, based on care schedule and safety of pets in our care.
- Early pick-up of one or more days of scheduled boarding reservation – $25 fee
- MANY options for drop-off and pick-up, 24-hours per day
Pets must be neutered/spayed by 7 months of age to participate in Silver-social or Gold lodging
- Mature, unaltered pets are not eligible for social play, but can be accommodated in SILVER (individual) or BASIC lodging.
Lobby is CLOSED on the following major holidays:
- New Year’s Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day and Christmas Eve Day may have limited hours
- Please note: +$5/night per pet during the following peak holiday times:
- President’s Birthday Weekend, Spring Break (month of March), Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day Holiday, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving (Wednesday-Sunday), Christmas/New Year Holiday
- No show or cancellation less than 72 hours prior, during holiday/peak time will result in loss of deposit
- Bordatella (kennel cough vaccine – see FAQ for more info)
- DHLPPC (distemper combo)
- Rabies (generally given 12-16 weeks of age, varies by clinic)
There are inherent risks with participation in services provided by Paws and Claws Pet Resort including but not limited to: nicks, cuts, scrapes, scratches, bites, viruses, cough or cold, and every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure pet’s safety and well-being. Paws and Claws Pet Resort cannot be held liable for such occurrences. All dogs do not thrive in an open play environment, however; different accommodations can be made for all.