24-Hour drop-off and Pick-up available
Paw and Claws Pet Resort requires a 24-hour cancellation notice on all non-holiday/peak season boarding reservations. Failure to properly cancel can result in a fee equal to 2 nights’ stay of the lodging reserved (special consideration may be given to emergency situations). When reservations aren’t cancelled in the proper time, it prevents other customers from booking that space.
Our cancellation policy during PEAK/HOLIDAY Lodging is 72-hours. Failure to do so can result in a fee equal to a 3-Night Stay of the lodging reserved. Please be kind to us, and we’ll do the same in return. We understand things can change.
Holiday Information and Closures
Paw and Claws Pet Resort will be closed for the following holidays. Our staff will be on-site taking great care of your pet, but the Lobby will be closed. 24-hour drop-off and pick-up is available with reservation.
New Year’s Eve (Close at 12 Noon)
New Year’s Day
Christmas Eve (Close at 12 Noon)
During the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, we do book up and have a substantial waiting list. It is imperative that proper cancellation policies are followed so that any client who is on a waiting list can be accommodated. If policies are not respected, your credit card will be charged the equivalent of 3 nights stay in the accommodations that you had requested. We appreciate you understanding and respecting our policies.
Due to increased demand and labor costs during the holidays and peak occupancy periods, please note our $5/night price adjustment per pet during the following peak holiday times:
Memorial Day Weekend
Independence Day Holiday
Labor Day Weekend
Thanksgiving Week (Wednesday through Sunday)
Christmas Holiday (December 21, 2018 through New Year’s Day)
- $40 deposit is REQUIRED to reserve Lodging, per dog (payable via phone; applied to account at pick-up).
- Cancellation is required at least 72 hours prior to holiday/peak time to receive credit of deposit on account.
- No show or cancel less than 72 hours prior to holiday/peak time will result in loss of deposit.
- Lodging rates are based on 24 hours from initial check-in time; for the duration of pet’s stay.
Pet’s final day of stay is pro-rated:
- Up to 5 hours past initial check-in time is an additional $21.00 (Half day DayCamp rate)
- Over 5 hours past initial check-in time is an additional $29.00 (Full day DayCamp rate)
24-hour pick-up is available with reservation ($14 convenience fee applies)
Resort Attendance Policies and Waiver Agreement – Click here These forms are required for all Resort attendees, you will be asked to digitally sign during registration (please print to retain for your records).
- All pets must have current vaccinations, including rabies, DHLPPC, and bordatella (kennel cough) (MUST be given by a licensed veterinarian, whom we will contact to verify)
- Pets are preferably neutered/spayed by 7 months of age to participate in open play groups. Unaltered pets will be permitted until behaviors (mounting, marking, hormones, etc.) become problematic.
- Mature, unaltered pets will not be introduced into the playgroups, but can be accommodated in our Bunkhouse, for your convenience.
- New pets will be individually evaluated and introduced slowly into the playgroups.
- Paws and Claws cannot guarantee that all pets will flourish in this type of environment
- Pets must be clean and free of excessive dead coat in order to maintain a clean, healthy environment. Grooming and Spa services are available during your pets stay, if needed or deemed necessary (fees apply).
- Nails will be trimmed when deemed necessary for pets and staff safety (fees apply).
There are inherent risks with participation in services provided by Paws and Claws Pet Resort (including but not limited to: nicks, cuts, scrapes, scratches, bites, viruses, cough or cold) and every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure pet’s safety and well-being and cannot be held liable for such occurrences. All dogs do not thrive in an open play environment; accommodations are available for all.
Seniors and special needs
Health Care Directive – click here
We ask that all clients with pets 10 years and older or that have a possible life-threatening health issue (seizures, terminal illness, etc.), have on file a signed Health Care Directive in the event we are unable to reach you, should a medical emergency arise.