DayCamp: Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm – Reservation REQUIRED
Drop-off and pick-up BY APPOINTMENT 6am-6:45pm
Saturday & Sunday: DaySTAY – multiple group play times 8am-5pm; d/o and p/u BY APPOINTMENT
Drop-off and pick-up policies:
- 15-minute window (before and after) for appointment times
- DayCamp club members may use after-hours pick-up without charge until 8pm (by appointment)
- Communication (call/leave voicemail with info/e-mail/text) REQUIRED for time adjustments; early/late arrival/pick-up without notification – $12 fee
- Unscheduled/early pick-ups incur $12 convenience fee (pets available at staff discretion, based on care schedule and safety of pets)
MANY options for drop-off and pick-up, 24-hours per day
All vaccines MUST be given by licensed veterinarian; breeder administered vaccines are not accepted
- Bordatella (kennel cough vaccine – see FAQ for more info)
- DHLPPC (distemper combo)
- Rabies (generally given 12-16 weeks of age, varies by clinic)
Pets preferably neutered/spayed by 7 months of age to participate in open play groups
- Unaltered pups over 7 months will be permitted until behaviors become problematic. Pets will be evaluated on a daily basis.
Mature, unaltered pets will not be introduced to playgroups, but can be accommodated for your convenience.
Pets must be healthy, clean, and free of excessive dead coat to maintain a safe and clean facility
- Grooming and Spa services are available during your pets stay, if needed (fees apply).
- Ill pets will not be accepted.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL RESORT SERVICES:
Paws and Claws Pet Resort staffs based on appointments, for your pet’s safety and well-being.
- DayCamp appointments must be made by 7pm of previous evening or same-day reservation fees will apply.
- Same-day appointments are accepted (with availability) with additional $8 fee for DayCamp
- No show fees will be applied. Considerations may be made for extenuating circumstances.
If pet is NOT picked up during lobby hours with no owner communication, pet will be housed for the night; lodging and food fees apply.
There are inherent risks with participation in services provided by Paws and Claws Pet Resort including but not limited to: nicks, cuts, scrapes, scratches, bites, viruses, cough or cold, and every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure pet’s safety and well-being. Paws and Claws Pet Resort cannot be held liable for such occurrences. All dogs do not thrive in an open play environment, however; different accommodations can be made for all.