Upon registration, you will be asked to digitally sign our Attendance Policies and Waiver Agreement. Please print out a copy to keep for your own reference.
Our goal is your pets success! An evaluation will be done on their first day to determine the best play group or option for your pet. Not all dogs thrive in an open play environment.
DayCamp is geared for those that do well with other dogs and are content just hanging out with their buddies! Pets can play and wrestle appropriately with each other and get ear rubs and loving from the staff.
FIRST DAY OF ATTENDANCE: Monday-Thursday ONLY
All pets must be current on vaccinations. Vaccines will only be accepted from a licensed veterinarian, whom we will contact to confirm. We DO NOT accept vaccination records from breeders.
The following vaccinations are required for attendance:
- Bordatella (kennel cough vaccine)
- DHLPPC (distemper combo)
- Rabies (generally not given until 16 weeks of age)
Pets are preferably neutered/spayed by 7 months of age to participate in open play groups. Unaltered pets who have consistently attended since puppyhood will be permitted until behaviors (mounting, marking, hormones, etc.) become problematic. These dogs will be evaluated daily.
Mature, unaltered pets will not be introduced into playgroups, but can still be accommodated for your convenience.
Meals must be pre-measured and pre-bagged per meal. Soft type foods may be in factory containers. $5/meal fee applies.
- Camp Meal Package is available: $30 for 10 meals (expires 90 days from purchase date)
Pets must be clean and free of excessive dead coat to maintain a healthy, clean facility. Grooming and Spa services are available during your pets stay, if needed (fees apply).
Nails will be trimmed when deemed necessary for pet and staff safety (fees apply).
Ill pets will not be accepted.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL RESORT SERVICES: Paws and Claws Pet Resort staffs based on reservations, for your pet’s safety and well-being.
- ALL reservations must be changed or cancelled by lobby close the night before
- $15 “no-show” fee applies (change/cancel accepted in person, by phone/voicemail or email)
- A half-hour variance is allowed for all drop-off and pick-up times
- $10 fee will be applied for greater variance (adjustments accepted by phone/voicemail or email with no penalty)
- Same-day reservations are accepted (within our availability) with an additional $7 fee for DayCamp
- DayCamp reservations must be made by 8pm of previous evening or same-day reservation fees will apply.
- No show fees will be applied. Considerations may be made for extenuating circumstances.
- If pet is NOT picked up by close, pet will be housed for the night; lodging and food fees apply.