For your pet’s comfort and your peace of mind
Individual accommodations with cot-style, elevated bed and fresh water (siblings can be side-by-side)
Twice per day feeding (owner supplied food; pre-measured & pre-bagged PER meal)
Multiple outside potty breaks each day
Drop-off: Mon-Fri 6a-6p, Sat 8a-12p , Sun 8-9:30a
Pick-up available 24-hours per day!
Peak Season/holidays: +$5 per night
- $50 deposit for each pet due at time of booking
- Final day of stay: $30 (if exceeding 24-hours from initial drop-off time)
- DayCamp Club members: book SILVER boarding, get GOLD perks! DayCamp included M-F (breaks as needed)
- After Hours pick-up: $20 per use (ALWAYS available – BY APPOINTMENT)
GUILT RELIEF (add-ons)
Extras while you’re away!
- Brrr Bonz (frozen treat) — $3
- Kong filled w/ frozen treat — $5
- Jerky Treat — $3
- Bedtime Biscuit & Bed Fluff — $2
- PLEASE INFORM US OF ALLERGIES
- Picture postcard via email or text — $5 each (max 2x/day) NOT AVAILABLE DURING PEAK/HOLIDAYS
- Grooming services available during Lodging (with appointment)!
- Small dog nail trim: $14.00
- Large dog nail trim: $18.00
- XL dog nail trim: $20.00
There are inherent risks with participation in services provided by Paws and Claws Pet Resort including but not limited to: nicks, cuts, scrapes, scratches, bites, viruses, cough or cold, and every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure pet’s safety and well-being. Paws and Claws Pet Resort cannot be held liable for such occurrences. All dogs do not thrive in an open play environment, however; different accommodations can be made for all.