Lodging at Paws and Claws is for your pet's comfort and your peace of mind!
Individual accommodations are required for pet safety and well-being. We do this because pets act differently when away from home, as well as:
- If one wants to sleep and the other does not, or one is exceptionally tired and possibly irritable
- If one has an “accident” or is ill, we will know which dog to assess
- Possession issues of beds, toys, and/or “roommate,” inability to “escape” from each other
Group and individual walks are available as an add-on to lodging.
- Pets participating in DayCamp on a regularly scheduled basis will be included in daily play groups and activities
- Non-DayCamp attendees can add DayCamp to their stay
Puppies under 7 months are REQUIRED to add TLC Perk which includes group play.
We are unable to accommodate females in season or people aggressive dogs.
Lodging (overnight stays)
- Individual, size appropriate accommodations with cot-style bed (siblings can be side-by-side)
- Twice per day feeding (owner supplied food) -- Medications given if needed
- Outside potty breaks (first thing, after breakfast, noonish, before dinner, before bed)
- Final day of stay: $25 fee if lodging exceeds 24 hour period.
- Peak season: add $5 per night
GUILT RELIEF (add-ons)
- Group or individual walk -- $6/session
- DayCamp -- $28/day
- Nail trim: $14-$20 (by size)
- Brrr Bonz (frozen treat) -- $3
- Kong filled w/ frozen treat -- $5
- Jerky Treat -- $3
- Bedtime Biscuit & Bed Fluff -- $2
- INFORM US OF ALLERGIES
- Picture postcard via email or text -- $5 each (max 2x/day)
TLC Perk (*required for)
- *Puppies under 7 months (includes group play)
- *Special or Extra Needs (e.g. blind, physically challenged, incontinent, etc.)
- Orthopedic cot or bed (for seniors)
- Specialized play groups (i.e. siblings or family member dogs)
- Extra walks as needed (puppies, seniors, health issues)
- A half-hour variance is allowed for all drop-off and pick-up times
- $10 fee will be applied for greater variance (adjustments accepted by phone/voicemail or email with no penalty)
- Walk-in and “day of” reservations - $15 additional fee (per pet) applies