ALL NEW pets must have a socialization evaluation (Meet and Greet) PRIOR to Lodging stay, minimum half-day DayCamp is required to determine play group compatibility. Meet and Greet Evaluations are only done Monday - Thursday, reservations required.
Not all pets thrive in open play but can be accommodated regardless.
$25 fee applies for pets NOT evaluated prior to stay (fee waived for those traveling from outside immediate area, applicable waiver must be signed).
There are inherent risks with participation in services provided by Paws and Claws Pet Resort (including but not limited to: nicks, cuts, scrapes, scratches, bites, viruses, cough or cold) and every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure pet’s safety and well-being and cannot be held liable for such occurrences. All dogs do not thrive in an open play environment; accommodations are available for all.
- Bedding and toys: Guests may bring a blanket or fleece (twin size or smaller, no stuffing or fill) and up to TWO toys/bones for their stay.
- We will care for these items to the best of our ability, but we cannot accept any responsibility for them being lost or destroyed during your pet’s stay.
- Medications: We administer oral and topical medications, per your instructions, for no additional charge.
- We cannot accommodate injected medications (i.e. insulin)
- ALL meds must be in original container. Prescription meds must have veterinary label attached.
- DO NOT put medications in with food!
- Food: We require that you bring your pet’s food, pre-measured (per meal) in individual bags or containers. Do not bring bowls or feeding dishes, we provide these as part of your visit.
- All food types can be accommodated, soft type may be in factory can/container. Refrigeration provided as needed
- $5/day charge if NOT pre-measured and pre-bagged
Pets must be clean and free of excessive dead coat to maintain a clean, healthy facility. Grooming and Spa services are available during your pets stay, if needed or deemed necessary (fees apply). Nails will be trimmed when deemed necessary for pets and staff safety (fees apply).
RESERVATIONS ARE PREFERRED FOR ALL RESORT SERVICES; Paw and Claws Pet Resort staffs ENTIRELY based on reservations, for your pet’s safety and well-being.
- ALL reservations must be changed or cancelled by 8pm the night before
- $25 “no-show” fee applies (change/cancel accepted in person, by phone/voicemail or email; Considerations may be made for extenuating circumstances)
- A half-hour variance is allowed for all drop-off and pick-up times
- $10 fee will be applied for greater variance (adjustments accepted by phone/voicemail or email with no penalty)
- Walk-in and “day of” reservations are accepted – $15 additional fee applies
- If pet is NOT picked up by close, pet will be housed for the night; lodging and food fees apply.
- A one-time “grace occurrence” will be allowed and noted on guest’s account.
We invite you to use Pet Exec to access your online account to request Lodging and DayCamp reservations, update owner and pet information and emergency contacts, and more. Check it out!
- After-hours drop-off and pick-up require a valid credit card on file ($18 fee applies). You can securely store your credit card info through your customer portal.
- Please read and know our Resort Attendance Policies and Waiver Agreement
- DO NOT bring in a sick pet. This compromises the health of other guests.
- Please ensure your pet is treated with a FLEA and TICK preventative
- HAVE A SAFE trip and know that we’ll be providing GREAT CARE for your pet! Your pet will come home TIRED. They have been away at Camp having a GREAT time!