24-Hour drop-off and Pick-up available
Upon registration, you will be asked to digitally sign our Attendance Policies and Waiver Agreement. Please print out a copy to keep for your own reference.
All pets must be current on vaccinations. Vaccines will only be accepted from a licensed veterinarian, whom we will contact to confirm. We DO NOT accept vaccination records from breeders.
The following vaccinations are required for attendance:
- Bordatella (kennel cough vaccine)
- DHLPPC (distemper combo)
- Rabies (generally not given until 16 weeks of age)
Pets are preferably neutered/spayed by 7 months of age to participate in open play groups. Unaltered pets who have consistently attended since puppyhood will be permitted until behaviors (mounting, marking, hormones, etc.) become problematic. These dogs will be evaluated daily.
Mature, unaltered pets will not be introduced into playgroups, but can be accommodated in our Bunkhouse for your convenience.
Meals must be pre-measured and pre-bagged per meal. Soft type foods may be in factory containers. $5/meal fee applies.
- Camp Meal Package is available: $30 for 10 meals (expires 90 days from purchase date)
Pets must be clean and free of excessive dead coat to maintain a healthy, clean facility. Grooming and Spa services are available during your pets stay, if needed (fees apply).
Nails will be trimmed when deemed necessary for pet and staff safety (fees apply).
FIRST DAY OF ATTENDANCE: Monday-Thursday ONLY (minimum half-day DayCamp)
Our goal is your pets success! A Meet & Greet Evaluation will be done on their first day to decide the best play group or option for your pet. If appropriate, they will be introduced slowly into the play groups. All dogs do not thrive in an open play environment; DayCamp 2.0 is available for those that need more help acclimating to open play. Accommodations are available for all. Ill pets will not be accepted.
RESERVATIONS ARE PREFERRED FOR ALL RESORT SERVICES: Paws and Claws Pet Resort staffs based on reservations, for your pet’s safety and well-being.
- ALL reservations must be changed or cancelled by lobby close the night before
- $15 “no-show” fee applies (change/cancel accepted in person, by phone/voicemail or email)
- A half-hour variance is allowed for all drop-off and pick-up times
- $10 fee will be applied for greater variance (adjustments accepted by phone/voicemail or email with no penalty)
- Same-day reservations are accepted (within our availability) with an additional $8 fee for DayCamp
- DayCamp reservations must be made by 8pm of previous evening or same-day reservation fees will apply.
- No show fees will be applied. Considerations may be made for extenuating circumstances.
- If pet is NOT picked up by close, pet will be housed for the night; lodging and food fees apply.